How to reach
Palazzo San Giorgio is easily accessible by public and private transportation services.
The following shows how to reach the Palace by different transport means.
Exit the motorway at Genova Ovest and take the Sopraelevata Aldo Moro; exit at the first junction, following the signs for Acquario di Genova, Piazza Cavour and Porto Antico. Continue following the signs for the Porto Antico Area car parks
Palazzo San Giorgio can be reached from Genova Piazza Principe railway station:
- On foot in 10/15 minutes;
- By bus n.1, starting from the Marittima/Principe Fs stop and terminus in Piazza Caricamento;
- By underground, direction Brignole, get off at San Giorgio.
Palazzo San Giorgio can be reached from Genova Brignole railway station:
- By bus no. 13, direction Turati/Metro San Giorgio, get off at the terminus;
- By underground, direction Brin, get off at San Giorgio.
Sea transportation service (about 35 minutes) connecting Pegli (Molo Archetti where there is a paying display car park) with the Porto Antico area. Tickets cost € 3.00 and can be purchased on board.
The Porto Antico area can be reached from Cristoforo Colombo airport:
- By taxi (about 15/20 minutes);
- By bus with the Volabus (about 30 minutes), stop in Piazza De Ferrari and walk to Via San Lorenzo. Tickets cost € 6.00 and can be purchased on board..